They come out on 11/14 at 9 AM! I'm freaking out but Grey Goose is keeping me company.
May. 29th, 2006 @ 08:10 pm
I'm officially a law school graduate!!!
I will be a law school graduate, holder of a juris doctorate degree, regain my sanity, officially be an adult who'll never have spring or winter break again. This day has been in the making for so long and I am excited, petrified, tired, intrigued but ready. Very ready to take on the challenges that lay before me.
Feb. 18th, 2006 @ 06:10 pm
This may be the one!!!!!!!!!!
second dress videohttp://www.zippyvideos.com/3820903813824666/02-18-06_1239/
this is the one right now!
I have to say, I loved the way I felt in this silk shatung gown. It was like I was floating and the fabric was really light and breathable. I loved the detail and when I first saw it online I was worried my ass would look like a mountain because of the way it looks fitted at the back.
bride save pic of dresshttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/afrodyt2000/af1012m.jpg
1. Thank the person that tagged you
2. List 5 random/strange/weird things about you.
3. Tag 5 other people
1. Thanks Melissa, I rarely ever get tagged!
2. a) I love my license plate number (it's our monogram and the month/year my little sister was born and they randomly gave me this number!)
b) I hate the smell of milk and raw eggs and will soak any fork that's touched eggs till the smell goes away.
c) When I was a kid, on Thanksgiving when my mom was cooking I'd dance around the kitchen and sing "Food glorious food" from Oliver Twist.
d) I finally passed my road test on Friday!
e) I love food too much and am deathly afraid that I'll gain like 50 pounds while pg on an eating frenzy.
3. I tag Circe811, deanna_O, dolphinpem, transientself, sarah090906.
|» (No Subject)|
LJ is acting like a fucktard! I can't add the pic but here is the link. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/afrodyt2000/carpic.jpg It's my car (96 camry) in my dad's driveway. I passed my road test yesterday even though the examiner was a real bitch. She was yelling at me and looked like she was just pissed off, she didn't even tell me I passed.|
|» Year in Review|
2005 Review |
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before? Lived with my fiance
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I rarely make them, when I feel a change is needed, I make it, don't need to wait for NYE.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Lots of BBB girls, no RL friends.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, a very good friend from an old job. I miss her.
5. What countries did you visit? No countries, but I did visit San Antonio, Tx and Myrtle Beach, SC.
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? Money and a JD ;-)
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory? None.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Finishing another semester of law school.
9. What was your biggest failure? Failing ethics test again.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Strep throat twice! A few minor injuries.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Diamonds.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mom for offering to contribute to our wedding!
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Dad, as usual.
14. Where did most of your money go? School and trips.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Planning the wedding and searching for a house to buy in 2006!!!
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2005? Who knows!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
• Happier or sadder? Happier
• Thinner or fatter? Fatter
• Richer or poorer? Poorer, much poorer.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Sleeping
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Being sick.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? LOL spent it with D and my mom, step-dad and little sister.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with? No one, D until I moved in.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? With a ring and a dress and the sometimes sweet man that makes them all possible.
23. How many one-night stands in this last year? NEVER
24. What was your favorite TV program? Desparate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy and General Hospital.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I don't hate her, but I don't speak to the person that was my best friend anymore.
26. What was the best book(s) you read? LOL can't remember the name but the sequel cmes out in February.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? None.
28. What did you want and get? A new engagement ring, diamond studs, a live in fh, and vacations.
29. What did you want and not get? My car.
30. What were your favorite films of this year? Chronicles of Narnia I guess.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Dinner, vodka induced-failure rant and bawl.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A better job for my fiance.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? Classic with a little flair.
34. What kept you sane? Sane...don't think I am.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? The governments response to Katrina and the revelation that President Bush is a lying moron. Guess no one was listening to me back in 2000.
37. Who did you miss? All my family that has passed.
38. Who was the best new person you met? All my online friends!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. Always tell people you care about them, you never know when they'll be gone and you'll never get the chance again.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Alicia Keys-Unbreakable
|» (No Subject)|
Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then Just C&P this into your Journal and ask five of your friends to do it too. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.|
1. Eating stuff that you know is bad for you.
2. Great sex.
3. A nice hot shower.
4. Being warm and toasty in bed.
5. Absolute silence.
I tag Kelly, Adriann, Melissa, Kortney, Alexis
Does anyone want to place bets as to when I'll finally have a drivers license in NYS?|
Failed for time #2. What happened?
Waited for about 40 minutes before test started, needed to pee really bad by like 20 minutes in. Car's battery died and idiot driving teacher starts it back up with a starter box in trunk. I get the mean, gruffy driving examiner. Since it's snowing and raining and Brooklyn's one of the few places that didn't cancel road tests today, I start the car. See defogger is not on, try to get it to work on instructor's piece of shit old ass hell camry. It's not working and since the first time he showed me how to use it was this morning...So I have to roll the driver's side window down to be able to see if anything was coming when I was about to pull out. I drive, I make my turns, he says my right turns are a little wide (maybe because asshole driving teacher says I come to close to the curb) then he tells me to park. I pull up and realize I'm not that close to the car I'm parallel parking with and the car isn't even parked straight, the front end is in more than the back. So I try to pull in but of course there snow in the spot. I hit something so I figure it might be snow but to be sure, pull out a little. Yay I pull out and hit the same spot again. Now I'm about ready to say, fuck it. I never in all the practice I've done, have hit a curb, not even when I park in a driveway, I'm usually dead on or a little wide. So I pull all the way out and then come in, pretty close but not on the curb. Pull out. We get to an all ways stop sign. It's my turn to go, there's a girl on the other side of the intersection, on the left hand side and she's not walking but she's not on the curb, so I keep going. He tells me to pull over to the end of the test and of course. If I had yielded to the fucking asshole bitch standing on the side, I would have passed the test. The earliest test date is January 19th (D's birthday) and of course school starts back on the 17th so I need a friday test date. January 20th it is! I am fucking livid!!!!!!!!!!
|» (No Subject)|
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad. |
When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.